Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider build 10130 to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring. The good news is that no matter what build of Windows 10 you’re running, you can download and create Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft for official usage.
You can download Windows 8.1 from Microsoft. You can also download Windows 10 from Microsoft. You can download a wide range of other files from Microsoft. You can even download Windows 7 from Microsoft, as long as you know how to do it. Now, there is also Windows Insider.Windows Insider allows Microsoft to get feedback and bug fixes on the builds of Windows which Microsoft plans to release to the public in the future. When a build is released the build is sent to Windows Insiders who are willing to test the build.
Windows Insider Program started in 2014 for Windows 10. It was a new way to test Windows 10, and it is still running till today. It is a great way to try the most anticipated Windows version. However, you need to have the Insider Build to be able to do that. The method I am showing here is one of the easiest way to download the Windows 11 ISO.
We haven’t seen Windows 11 Insider Builds in over two months. In terms of speed and user interface, Windows 11 is a complete overhaul. It’s now more suited for use on touch-screen devices. According to Microsoft, this is the greatest version of Windows that has ever been published. While those who were unable to enter the Windows Insider Preview Dev channel, or even the beta channel, have finally received some good news. Let’s look at how to get the official Windows 11 ISO file from Microsoft.
Even insiders on the Beta channel were able to explore the beautiful world of Windows 11 as time passed. Despite the launch of the Beta channel, no ISO for Windows 11 was provided. Yes, the system requirements for operating Windows 11 are still debatable, since many users have been able to get Windows 11 to operate on computers that don’t satisfy all of them. Everyone who owns a computer that fulfills the Windows 11 system requirements or just wants to try out Windows 11 may now do so. Continue reading to learn how to get the official Windows 11 ISO from the Microsoft website.
The official Windows 11 ISO file may be downloaded here.
Microsoft has made the ISO file for Windows 11 available for download. What may this ISO be used for? You may either install it as an update from Windows 10 or do a clean installation. You have complete control over how you want Windows 11 to be installed. To get the Windows 11 official ISO Insider Preview build, follow these instructions.
- First and foremost, go over to the Windows Insider Preview Downloads page.
- Scroll down till you come across the title Select Edition.
- A drop-down option will appear. Select it, then select the build type and channel type for Windows 11 Insider Builder.
- To confirm, click the blue Confirm button.
- From the next drop-down menu, choose the product language.
- After you’ve chosen two of the major options, you’ll see a button that reads “64-bit download.”
- You will now be able to download the ISO file by clicking the download option.
- The ISO file, which includes Windows 11 Insider Preview build 22000.132, is 5.1 GB in size.
- Please keep in mind that the download links will only be active for 24 hours. You’ll have to repeat the procedures above if you wish to download the Windows 11 ISO file again.
[Insider 22000] How to install the official Windows 11 ISO file .132]
It’s time to install Windows 11 now that you’ve obtained the ISO file. You may install in one of two methods. You may either perform a clean install or an in-place upgrade.
As an in-place update, install Windows 11.
This technique may be used to retain all of your data, applications, and software. You don’t have to be concerned about any of your data being lost or erased. The only difference will be the operating system, which will be upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Here’s how to conduct a simple in-place update.
- Right-click on the Windows 11 ISO file that you just downloaded.
- Select Mount from the context menu.
- When you open the File Explorer, you’ll see a new drive.
- Double-click the Setup.exe file in the image file to run it.
- The installation of Windows 11 will now begin. Select the option to keep Windows data, applications, and settings.
- The Setup will now walk you through the new out-of-the-box setup experience, where you may choose your Windows 11 version, language, region, and keyboard layout.
- You’ll also be prompted to log in or establish a Microsoft account.
- The installation should take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on your system.
- The machine will restart and boot you into Windows 11 after the installation is complete.
Install Windows 11 from scratch.
You will be wiping all of your data, personal files, applications, and programs that have been installed on your machine if you choose this approach. You’ll need to build a bootable USB device after downloading the Windows 11 ISO file. To do so, just follow this instructions to make a bootable USB stick for Windows 11.
Features of Windows 11
Since June 2022, a total of seven Windows 11 Insider preview builds have been published. If you’re installing the Windows 11 Insider Preview for the first time, here’s a rundown of all the new features you’ll see.
- New Start Menu, icons, and Start button location, which is now in the center by default.
- Rounded corners give the OS a more contemporary feel.
- When you right-click on the desktop or within any folder, a new Context Menu appears.
- Much more vibrant icons, as well as pleasant Startup sounds and various notification and warning noises.
- Icons for the Notification Center and the taskbar have been redesigned.
- Wallpapers and themes that are appealing to the eye, as well as a redesigned Settings app.
- Colorful icons have been added to the File Explorer.
- Snap layouts, Snap Groups, and a new Widgets Panel have all been included.
- By hitting Win+ or Win+V, you may go to the GIF panel.
- Taskbar previews have been updated, and multiple desktop mode has been redesigned.
- The Microsoft Store has been updated and is now quicker.
- The newest Windows 11 Insider builds include Microsoft Teams as a feature.
- Snipping tool for Windows 11 is now available.
- The Calendar, Mail, and Calculator applications have been updated to appear like Windows 11 and enable Dark Mode.
That’s all there is to it! The ISO file for Windows 11 is now available for download and installation on your computers. You may encounter problems, stability difficulties, and even the Green Screen of Death since these are preview builds. You may also download the Beta channel Windows 11 Insider Preview when downloading the ISO, since they are more stable than the Dev Channel versions.
You Might Also Enjoy – How to Setup Windows 11 on a Mac
If you have any questions, please leave a remark in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
Windows 10 is the most exciting and exciting release for Windows users. For that reason, Microsoft released the Windows Insider Program to let people test and experience the new operating system before it’s released to the whole world.. Read more about download windows 11 download and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get Windows 11 Insider ISO?
You can download Windows 11 Insider ISO from Microsofts website.
How do I download an ISO file in Windows 11?
You can download an ISO file in Windows 11 by using a program such as 7-Zip.
How can I download ISO Insider?
You can download the ISO Insider from the official website.